October 19, 2011

Volunteer in Stoke Newington

OCTOBER 4,2011_Deciding to take a small adventure, I participated as a volunteer in Hattie Newman's new studio. Exploring the route from All Saints to Stoke Newington, I used google map to guide me. Hopefully, I didn't get lost. The studio is located near Clissold Park which is quite large and peaceful.

Hattie and her crews welcome me with enthusiasm. I love all decorations and creative stuff that is filled the studio. Working in this kind of ambience is my big desire.

A pleasant and lovely studio

They were making the hanging paper installation for a window display in upcoming exhibition. And I was helping fold lots of paper shapes and glue some of them.



Hundreds of craft materials

Unfortunately, I just spent several hours with them. Wish I were extended my stay in London. Nevertheless, I enjoyed my experience there. And wish a good luck for their exhibition!!

No comments:

Post a Comment