September 23, 2012

Editor's Favorites

Reviewing my internship in Kabiri, it has been 4 months working with lovely people there! One of my regular tasks is updating homepage banner seasonally. I am always happy to design Kabiri homepage and get excited through the process; choosing the strongest items from the designer, arranging the layout aesthetically, and putting them together to look well-blended overall. I love them all, yet personally I have my favorites.

The most favorite homepage banner



Inspired by her lookbook,






what I love- the shadow and fading effect emphasize the unpolished elegance jewellery pieces from Bjorg that inspired by myths, magic symbolism and romantic fantasy.

The most favorite homepage banner




What I love- I simply heart a midnight blue Swarowski crystal set on rose gold ring! 

The best motion of homepage banner



What I love- Each images are intense and distinctive, however they blend perfectly as one unity. 

The best arrangement 

Setting the images into a nice layout seems very easy thing to do. In fact, there is several considerations. For instance: below are 6 jubilee jewels in Kabiri newsletter. It has to be on brand, vary in terms of jewellery categories, mutual color tone, etc.

Small Homepage Banner




Above are my favorites. So, what's yours? Keep update the new design on Kabiri!





No comments:

Post a Comment