November 26, 2012

Never ending surprise!


Hope you won't get bored, I am writing another blog about birthday surprise. This month I have massive close friends who celebrate their lovely day. Four days a go, Orys-my partner in crime is being 20! Bear with me and discover my plan to surprise her. 

My mission is telling her by phone that someone broke into our house. Literally, once she is so panic to go back home, we are hiding in kitchen to surprise her, with a cake and candles of course.







The fake scene,"The trace of burglar"




In fact, she is really shocked! It means that my mission is accomplished. really well. beyond well. *evil grin.




Then when she think the surprise is over. I have another surprise waiting for her the next morning.

Follow my preparation:



Design "Happy Birthday" printables




Cut them and attach as the lovely tags 
paired with classic ribbons






"A message in a can"

Write down the personal message on a gold cupcake paper
and put in a can.


"The morning surprise" just in front of her door.


No comments:

Post a Comment