March 09, 2013

Sum up: ALOL New Collections

You know the feeling when you have been so much into one whole progress of project? 

I know it so well!

Past few months, I have involved in Anna Lou of London new collections from visualising the ideas until launched them online. Early months working in ALOL, I created mock-up from sketches, attaching colors and dimension. 




Few alterations came up during process while receiving feedback from company. 
When it finalised, we are ready to receive the samples. The quality of samples was checked and most important try to wear them. 



The samples are ready to photographed. 
(Read my previous blog about this experience)

 
We nearly there!

Last step, using all images to design 
catalogue and lookbook 2013. 
I am completely happy when both been printed.


New Collection Lookbook



Sneak peak catalogue pages


It's a wrap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment